Fire Tiger v Acid Panther Fire Tiger v Acid Panther

Amazing stuff. Please make a series or something long.

Game Grumps Naruto Game Grumps Naruto

What a waste of amazing animation talent. 5 stars just because you are incredible. An original subject or even your own naruto animation would have been 500x better.

Cartoon Genders Cartoon Genders

Animation was epic. Completly ruined by very poor audio. Go spend 40 bucks on a mic and this could be great.

The Super Rope Solution The Super Rope Solution

usually can't stand ideals being pushed down my throat with such inaccurate exaggeration but loved the toon itself too much. 4/5

grabbelfant responds:

isn't exaggeration always inaccurate?

Skitzo-Too Hot to Handle Skitzo-Too Hot to Handle

Love Skitzo toons. The only thing I reccomend is removing the skulls and other dark things to the titles. The awesome thing about your toons is the contrast, it feels bubbly happy then cuts quick to dark violence. I think to highlight that contrast even more you should make it feel more like a real cartoon at times by making the regular childrens cartoon aspects more realistic.

Comick responds:

Thanks man! Glad you enjoyed Skitzo :D I see what you mean about making it less obvious haha but the way I'm going with the pieces they were old shorts that highlight Skitzo the bear for what he was...a 1920s banned cartoon character whose cartoons were too dark and evil for their audiences to handle and caused them insanity and deaths... as a result all of them were burned and lost over time but now we are seeing scraps of what has been found. There was no mistake in his construction...his cartoons (if you could see a complete whole short) were meant to kill you. Besides if you ever watch old 1920s cartoons they put skeletons and creepy things all over the designs and borders when it was a "scary" themed short :b so its only natural that he has them too. Thanks again for the great review!

The Reward The Reward

Please make a series like this. PLEASE

Mama Mama

I lol'd great animation. Just aweful audio, often on problem on new grounds which is so sad. You seemed afraid to yell or put any exaggerated emotion into your voice. I would almost take this toon as the demo and ask for voice actors to fill in the characters. The dad was ok though.

Luigi's Mansion goes bad! Luigi's Mansion goes bad!

Linked from DYKG. Very good animation! I'll be honest I didn't find it funny at all. but gets a 5 for being very impressive.

Movie Jam Team Movie Jam Team

This is what happens when you don't eat meat, you think of shit like this. Good animation thought.

The Muffin Man The Muffin Man

Wicked stuff. Always love dark spins on childrens stories.

Gi-go responds: